Monday, October 14, 2019

Where Can I Sell My Cellphone For Cash?

Recently a friend of mine showed me a cell phone which had got such cool features that I simply had to buy it. But the hitch was that the money that I had saved in my checking account fell a little short of the amount that I needed to buy the model I wanted. My friend suggested to me that I should sell my used cellphone. This was something that had not struck my mind. It appeared to be a good idea as I would not be using my old cell phone any more.



But how could I sell my cellphone, when I had not sold anything ever in my life? I went to some shops which claimed to buy old and used cell phones, but the prices offered by them were not even enough to cover my shortfall and that put me off. So I was back to square one again. A few days passed and I still wasn't able to make up for the balance amount, I was surfing the net, when I keyed in the term 'sell my cellphone' in a popular search site and presto! I came across a list of companies that were in the business of buying back used phones. I went through some of the major sites and to my delight, found that they offered very user friendly services.

All the information that I would need to sell my cellphone were present there. They had a sort of price directory of cell phones, where I had to simply key in my cell phone company's name and model number, and I would get the maximum price that I could expect to get for my cell phone. I followed up the instructions to sell my cell phone; it was all so easy that I still cannot believe in my luck. I almost did not have to do anything! The company paid for the shipping charges incurred in shipping the phone to them. They checked up my cell phone, its battery had become weak, so they offered me an amount which was a little less than what was quoted on the website. However I was satisfied with the price, what's more it even made up for my shortfall.

Find Out More On How to Sell Your Old Cell Phone at https://www.nehawireless.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment